Do you deal with multiple payments daily as a financial employee? It is an expensive, time-consuming task to process all payments and associated files manually. In addition, it is also error-prone. Payment Management is the add-on for Business Central to handle payment-related processes easily.
What is Payment Management?
Payment Administration is a payment solution from Continia for Business Central users. This addition to your BC environment automates payment processes and gives you access to many different payment methods. A thorough payment validation is always handled in your Business Central environment, minimizing errors and optimizing security. Through direct communication with most banks, payments, status files, and account statements are automatically transferred to and from the bank, eliminating the time-consuming manually exporting and importing files. When approving and sending payments to the bank, you will immediately receive a receipt, so you are always aware of the payment flow. Incoming payments are also automatically processed and closed.
Functionalities of Continia Payment Management
- Create payment proposals and send payments to the bank;
- Creating multiple payment journals;
- Payments to/from different bank accounts from each payment journal;
- 100% match on payment rules thanks to unique payment reference;
- Payment ID automatic replenishment;
- Payment validation;
- Merging outgoing payments;
- Visual overviews in the payment journal;
- Automatic generation of bank account information based on IBANs.
Benefits of Payment Management
- Payments are validated to meet bank file format requirements and avoid errors;
- You have the option to define multiple settings to determine how payment is made in the payment journal;
- Complete insight into the status of payments after it has been created in the payment journal;
- Account statements are imported, and the bank details are automatically mapped to the correct fields;
- After sending a payment, you will immediately receive a status message, with which any errors can be corrected immediately;
Payment Management in the Microsoft AppSource
The Payment Management app is available in the Microsoft AppSource for your Business Central environment. In principle, you have the option to add this application to your environment without your implementation partner. However, your software may change and react unexpectedly. The team at Bluace is on hand to guide you in purchasing add-ons and ensuring a hassle-free expansion.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Continia Payment Management is an addition to your Microsoft Business Central environment. Business Central is an ERP solution that is easy to implement and supports you in automating and connecting your business processes. Business Central is a SaaS solution, which means you decide what you need. Want to know more about Business Central? We are happy to help you.