Do you deal with processing incoming and outgoing payments daily? Manually retyping data is time-consuming and also prone to errors. With the Bank Connector, incoming payments are automatically processed. You can easily send outgoing payments from BC to your bank.
What is the Bank Connector?
The Bank Connector app from Bluace connects your bank account with your Business Central environment. Mutations on your business bank account are immediately visible in your system. These transactions are also recognized by the Bank Connector and processed automatically. In addition, you have the option to send outgoing payments directly from your Business Central environment. Downloading documents from your banking environment, uploading these documents again into your system, and retyping data is now a thing of the past.
Functionalities of the Bluace Bank Connector
- Automatic reading of bank statements;
- Real-time transmission of payment orders;
- Request balance information;
- Connecting bank account(s);
- Ability to connect different banks;
- Maintain multiple records.
Advantages of the Bank Connector
- Up-to-date accounting thanks to the automatic processing of incoming and outgoing payments;
- Automating payment reminders;
- Manual operations are reduced;
- Incoming payments are no longer overlooked;
- Automatic reopening of invoices on reversed transactions.
The Bank Connector in the Microsoft AppSource
Bluace’s Bank Connector is expected in the Microsoft AppSource around Q3 2022. You have the option to add this application to your BC environment without the intervention of your implementation partner. However, it is essential to know that your software changes and can react unexpectedly. The Bluace team is on hand to guide you and ensure a hassle-free expansion.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
As mentioned, the Bank Connector is an addition to your Business Central environment. Business Central is an ERP solution that is easy to implement and supports you in automating and connecting your business processes. Business Central is a SaaS solution, which means you decide what you need. Want to know more about Business Central? We are happy to explain it to you.