Do you deal with the rental of equipment or machines in your day-to-day business activities? The Rental Management software from Bluace is the solution to get the most out of your daily activities. Our custom software connects all data from your daily rental transactions. This way, you enjoy complete transparency, improve service quality and maximize the use of your equipment.
In control with Rental Management
The Rental Management software from Bluace gives you complete control over the rental data. The rental software combines all your relevant applications. It offers the best possible integration of rental, sales, service, financing, and control. Rental Management is cloud software, so you always have access to the all-in-one system with any device with an internet connection.
- Centralized availability calendars and individual customer calendars;
- Rental and contract management;
- Equipment, Bulk Item, Parts & Tool Rental;
- Flexible short and long term solutions;
- Automated test and monitoring routines;
- Cross-site rental planning;
- A classification system of 4 categories;
- Fast registration of rental contracts and quotations;
- Digitized collection and return processes;
- Fast equipment registration incl. Complete equipment history;
- Automatic price calculation based on relevant data;
- Computerized insurance balancing and calculation;
- Automatic price calculation based on fixed and variable data;
- Insight into counter measurements, hours used, and wear levels;
- Operational interruptions and availability notifications;
- Maintenance and service appointments;
- Direct connection to the warehouse.
One of the most important daily tasks is doing optimal rental planning. Our Rental Management software includes a planning module that allows you to maximize the utilization rate of your equipment and machines. This scheduling module is flexible and adapts to the most significant and challenging bookings without any problems.
Extensive reports in the rental software
Our rental software is also equipped with extensive reports that give you insight into how your equipment and machines can generate money. These analytical functions easily give you a comprehensive overview of machines, model ranges, price categories, groups, and manufacturers. In addition, you monitor the profitability of the rental by balancing internal costs, depreciation, profit from the rental, and financing costs.
In addition to all the standard functionalities included in the Rental Management software, additional automation is possible. We closely look at your business activities and see which other functionalities suit your company. Even after the implementation, the Bluace team remains involved. It constantly looks at the possibilities to improve and automate work processes where possible.