Do you have to deal with creating technical designs in CAD software during your daily work? It is probably essential for you to transfer data from your technical design to your ERP system. CadConnect 365 is an indispensable application that provides a link between your CAD software and Business Central.
What is CadConnect 365?
CadConnect 365 is an application from Naveska for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. CadConnect links your CAD software with Business Central and ensures a seamless transition from your technical design in the CAD software to the actual end product. Based on the technical drawing, the CadConnect application generates a production or material list, which is also stored in your Business Central environment. The efficient transfer of required information saves you time and, therefore, money during the design process, the generation of the Bill of Materials, and the elaboration of the final production.
Features of CadConnect
- Easy transfer of data from different sources, such as CAD software, manual, or copy of an existing product;
- Automatic data generation in Business Central, covering all standard fields and up to 30 additional attribute fields;
- Efficiently convert design data into a production list of materials thanks to the modeling function;
- Sales quote data is stored until it is needed in Dynamics 365 upon receipt of the order;
- BOM Modeling: expanding and merging Bill of Materials;
- Allows you to manage, compare and copy versions;
- Allows you to use advanced item creation templates;
- Standard cost calculations during the creation of a CAD drawing;
- The link runs through items, BOMs, and routings, thanks to Version Control.
Advantages of Cadconnect 365
- Time-saving and more efficiency for Production Engineers in particular;
- Prevent Double Entry and Minimize Errors;
- Working from one screen;
- Easy addition of process data;
- Easily create quotes with available data.
CadConnect 365 in the Microsoft AppSource
The CadConnect 365 application is available in the Microsoft AppSource as an addition to your Business Central environment. You have the option to add this app to your environment without your implementation partner. However, be aware that your software changes and may react in unexpected ways. The Bluace team is on hand to guide you and ensure a hassle-free expansion.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
As mentioned before, CadConnect 365 is an application for Business Central. Business Central is an easy-to-implement ERP solution that supports you in automating and connecting your business processes. Furthermore, Business Central is a SaaS solution, which means that you decide what you need. Want to know more about Business Central? We are happy to explain it to you.